Total Area: 3297 sq.ft.
Construction Type: engineered wood & woodframe
Design and Construction: 2015-2016
2018 Georgie Awards Winner for Best Innovative Feature and 2018 Georgie Award Finalist for Best Single Family Home up to $900K and for Best Interior Design. Unique exterior and interior home design with extensive use of exposed wood with design features ready for the future.
- Exterior walls: 202x260mm glue-laminated spruce log (Finland), two coats of stain and two coats of clear coat.
- Energuide Rating 85. Air tightness 1.77.
- In-floor radiant heated floors throughout.
- Tilt and turn windows and tilt and glide doors with double gaskets.
- Skylights with power blinds. Two fixed, one openable with rain sensor.
- Hi-End kitchen (Italy) with movable backsplash and hidden space behind
- Hi-End kitchen hood (Italy).
- Translucent marble panel with built-in LED lighting (manufactured in Toronto).
- Interior trimless doors with aluminum frame and gaskets and magnetic locks (Italy).
- Rail-slide barn door to master’s walk-in closet painted as abstract medieval city (Italy) with unique hidden hanging concept.
- Eight glass doors on Main Floor, Upper Floor, and Basement, including the largest possible single glass door 6×8 feet in the office.
- Interior fireplace – bay double glass, power vent. Exterior fire bowl.
- Jetted Jacuzzi in master ensuite and many more…