We design prefabricated log homes (prefabs) for our clients around innovative engineered wood that retains trees’ natural breathability and offers a healthy, durable alternative to the layers of vinyl, fiberglass, plastic, and drywall used in conventional construction.
The secrets to our success are Cross-Laminated Logs (CLL), a Scandinavian building system perfected over 50 years, along with computer-controlled precision manufacturing. As a result, these homes provide the warmth of wood without the risk of mould, something that modern housing tries to contain using layers of inorganic vapour barriers and insulation.
- 2018 Georgie Award Winner for Best Innovation Feature
- 2018 Georgie Award Finalist for Best Single Family Home up to $900K
- 2018 Georgie Award Finalist for Best Interior Design
- 2018 Ovation Award Finalist for Best Single Family Home up to $1m
- 2018 Ovation Award Finalist for Best Kitchen up to $100K.
You may be interested to know more about Pavel Denisov Design projects and log home design and supply services in Canada and the United States, the log home construction process, and photos. We have solutions for your needs. Give us a call at (604) 417-7753 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.